Slip into elegance in this sexy high rise brief for a smooth midsection. This retro chic panty has the added benefits of shapewear, instantly enhance and flatter your figure. Ideal for everyday wear and recovery postpartum. Sheer back brief to compensate for full bottom coverage. Experience beauty and function with this classic comfortable design.
- Silicone-free soft brushed waist elastic
- Targeted double-ply tummy control for extra coverage and strong support
- High rise leg with elastic and lace trim detail for easy movement
- Peek-a-boo side lace panels for slimming silhouette
- Back centre seam lefts and separates derriere
- Panties provide full bottom yet sheer coverage
- Lined with breathable 100% Cotton panel for c-Section / abdominal surgery healed scar protection
- Wider 100% Cotton gussets for full crotch coverage
Model is 5'10 wearing size 34D and Medium Bottoms. Made in Canada.
I purchased the Mercedes high cut panty during the Garment pop-up and I love them. They are so pretty, and so feminine but also perfectly functional. They have amazing coverage, they stay put and the waist does not roll down. They are perfect!
The fit of the brief is perfect and I love the combination of lace and sheer fabric. The lines and cut of the piece are incredibly flattering! I definitely feel sexy in these while also feeling adequately covered! My only complaint (and hence the four stars instead of five) is that the cotton lining on the inside stops midway up the front of the panties, so when I put them on there is a visible line across my midsection. I sent an email mentioning the issue and I've been told they are going to revisit this design decision in the new year, so this critique may not apply to future pairs! I should also mention the customer service has been grand!
The garment is extremely comfortable. It stays in place, does not bunch up or slides down. The fabric is very comfortable and pleasant to wear. I received excellent service and follow up from the team and now own a whole collection of items from the designer. I would absolutely recommend Mayana Geneviere to any woman.