Celebrate your body with confidence in our Nayana bodysuit, this all-in-one piece is the definition of sexy sophistication. Shaping support in all the right places, enhance your silhouette, glam it up with a pencil skirt, trousers or dress it down with a pair of your favourite denims. Behold, a bodysuit that’s breastfeeding capable!
- Shaping body with breathable power mesh layered with resilient stretch lace
- Soft cup bra structure for proper flattering breast shape
- Resilient stretch lace to accommodate breast size fluctuation
- Peek-a-boo flattering lace cut out detail in front and back
- Cheeky bottom fit
- Fully reinforced cotton gussets
- Scalloped edge leg with flexi elasticized thigh support for pinch-free mobility
- Sized in a S-3XL
- Patented ALUXTRA Clasp-free Technology
- Cups lined with stretch Cotton for comfort and breathability
- Adjustable straps with criss cross-capability
- Centre detail that transitions into a breastfeeding indicator
- Premium quality construction
- Proudly made in Canada
Model is wearing size small cup size equivalent to a 32C
The lingerie fits perfect and the bralette is probably the most comfortable bra I have ever own! I'm truly in love with each piece.
I only have great things to say about Maya Geneviere in general and in regards to this bodysuit. I owned a bra before and knew the quality of their products was exceptional. I was worried about the bodysuit because my bottom is a size bigger than my top... turns out it’s not a problem. The material is stretchy but also shaping. I went with the size that would fit my bum.
Overall the bodysuit is super flattering, comfortable and gorgeous. I love that it’s made locally in Toronto and customer service is fabulous.
I already knew I loved the bodysuit for style and ethics. But I didn't expect it to be so incredibly comfortable when I put it on! A total surprise to look good and feel comfortable in something so sexy. This shouldn't be such a strange combo but it is! Highly recommend this piece as a wardrobe staple.
This made me feel like a super model! And my husband absolutely loved it on me! However, there were a few things I would change. I felt it was a bit short in length in my torso length area but everywhere else it fit great. I wish it had adjustable snaps at the bottom...1) It would then be able to accommodate longer or shorter torso lengths without compromising the overall sizing of the piece and 2) Would be easier to use the ladies room instead of having to take the whole body suit off. Overall, I am very pleased with it and would recommend it :)