Enjoy the seasons in style with our luxuriously supportive Long Line Bralette. Pairs beautiful as a stand alone piece under a blazer with your favourite bottom or as a layering item. Designed with our signature ALUXTRA clasp-free technology, experience luxury with the added bonus of undetectable nursing capabilities. True to our inclusive designs, this bra supports a wide range of sizes, versatile simplicity at its finest!
- Wire-free lace cups
- Soft cup bra structure for proper flattering breast shape
- Resilient stretch lace to accommodate breast size fluctuation
- Added elastic to maintain lace longline body position
- Supportive reinforcement with wide band support for hold
- Can be worn as a comfortable sleep piece.
- Sized in a S-3XL
- Patented ALUXTRA Clasp-free Technology
- Cups lined with stretch Cotton for comfort and breathability
- Adjustable straps with criss cross-capability
- Centre detail that transitions into a breastfeeding indicator
- Premium quality construction
- Proudly made in Canada
Model is wearing size small cup size equivalent to a 32C
I absolutely LOVE it!!! I had my babies 14 and 18 years ago but this stuff is so darn sexy and comfortable, I can't stop buying it. Am a die hard fan for sure!!
I got this bra for a friend as a gift and she absolutely loved it! The fit and quality is perfect. The lace detailing is beautiful :)
I am not nursing and have no children, but have always had issues finding a comfortable and supportive bra. This is it. I can do anything with it, work all day, throw a ball, etc etc. I cannot recommend it enough and am already lining up more purchases for my sisters.
This bra is so beautiful I kept going to look at myself in the mirror while wearing it. Incredibly comfortable as well, which is not always the case with lace.
I've been searching for some wireless bras to wear day to day for some time. I discovered this bra through The Garment Pop-up and I'm so grateful to have found it. The material is so soft (especially for lace!) and the fit is just perfect. The band isn't adjustable but doesn't need to be since it fits me perfectly and the straps can be adjusted. I'm not a mother so the nursing factor doesn't matter to me but I can imagine how awesome it would be for new moms! My only critique is that the bottom part of the bra sometimes flips because of the amount of fabric when I move. I'm thinking about ordered one of the other bralettes to wear as well. Thanks for making such a beautiful piece of lingerie that feels both comfortable and sexy at the same time.